 Administrative / General / 4136
Re: Wich system is used for lugnet forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:55:24 GMT

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:46:25 GMT, Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com>
wrote:

Last I heard Todd was using a slightly modified copy of Microsoft Bob:

Does MS Bob still exist? I have heard literally nothing since the
first introduction (which got lukewarm response, to say the least).

Jasper