 Administrative / General / 4138
Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:

Well, maybe I shouldn't reveal what my new sources from the mothership
have told me (MCSE contacts, don't ya know), but I hear MS Bob 2000 is
right around the corner, and it will become the flagship product for
integrating the home user and interactive media like television and
the web.  Guaranteed to run on a 386 with 4 megs of RAM too.

Now you've done it Mike, I am going to need to bring my sarcasm meter into the
shop for a full rebuild.

It threatened to overheat after your initial Bob comment, but this one was
just too much for it to handle.

Maybe I should upgrade to Sarcasm Meter - NT ?

Will

(Who is really a closet AS/400 guy.)