 Off-Topic / Fun / 3722
Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:32:25 GMT

Where's Larry... or  "LTC" BINGO. First one to spot all LTCs wins
GMLTC, PNLTC, NGLTC, FGLTC, GFLTC...

BTW we really need the world org for LTCs so we don't run into domain name
issues! ;D
SteveB
www.PNLTC.orrg

In lugnet.trains, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:

LOL  You had a close encounter with the great Larry!  (everybody sing:  It's • a
small world after all...;-)

-John

Robin Werner wrote:

GMLTC Members,

Last Saturday while visiting Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in
Florida, I notice a man wearing a GMLTC shirt. I saw him as I was getting • onto
the Dueling Dragons Coaster (ice side). He was in the line for the front • row
seats. The shirt was white and had a small red club logo on the front. I • lost
him in the crowd and didn+IBk-t get to talk to him. I was wondering if he • is with
your club and if missed a chance to meet a member or members? Is anyone
vacationing in Florida?

See Ya...
Robin W.
GFLTC

This could be the start of a new LUGNET pastime: 'Locate Larry'.  Everybody, • be
on the lookout for the guy in the GMLTC shirt!  You never know when he might • be
in your town!

See another Larry sighting:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=3418

;)