 Off-Topic / Fun / 3606
  Re: Household uses for LEGO

This doesn't quite count, but it's close. I just ran off 10 copies of my black hopper. Since this was tedious, I did everything I could to make it quick, by doing the same step over and over. After I got to a certain point in the construction, I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

(...) I made a jig to help speed up the building of my modules. It would slide into place around one tower of 2x2 bricks and have a notch for the next tower. It would slip out very easily and had tiles on the bottom to allow it to slide over the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

(...) Duh, I forgot! GMLTC has a jig for module building too. It's so simple, it hardly deserves the name. Basically it's a 2x8 (or 10, I forget which) with a handle to get the column spacing right. Thanks for reminding me. I think it was made for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

In the company that I work for (a manufacturing company focuses on products from Al/cu pipes for appliances industry), we generally design and produce our own machinery to produce something specific when the production numbers are high. The (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)