 Off-Topic / Fun / 3557
Re: Homer Simpson, Master Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:45:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Eaton writes:

<Simpsons Theory> • <<shnip!>>
</Simpsons Theory>

I would say that you're not far off the mark, Dave. It seems to me that this
is indeed the case for The Simpsons.

Anyway, I'm rather surprised that someone could dislike the Simpsons and like
Futurama! In my mind they're almost identical-- it's just the plot that's
different... But I'm through theorizing... back to fun, cuz that's what this
newsgroup's all about! :)

DaveE

LOUD CHEERS!!! Woo Hoo!!

-Cheese  who will trade complete sets of Skybox Simpsons character cards for
small LEGO sets.