 Off-Topic / Fun / 3565
Re: Homer Simpson, Master Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:19:13 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Hey, get over it McD-- BTW, why are you watching anything other than ST:XXX?

Star Trek 30? I didn't know it was out yet...

Now *those're* real;-)

What? Those Borg "implants"?

Hi-OO>;^D

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, shrink a spank of sprinkled spamcake

Can one say "spank" in a family NG?

-John