 Off-Topic / Fun / 3553
Re: Homer Simpson, Master Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:16:41 GMT

Have you noticed that the quality of the Simpsons has really, reeaally gone
down? I mean Apu having eight children then putting them in a zoo?
Homer running away to join some crazy people at sea, then gets crushed by a
car?
I mean come on....the Simpsons quality is shortly going to be compared to the
recent Lego City sets.
Oh well...at least Futurama is putting out some good episodes.....

Erin
--
in a recent poll, 98% of minifigs said that they would never
visit Plastimelts INC. factories.