 Off-Topic / Fun / 3501
  Underwear Survey

In a recent purchase of underwear (briefs), there was included in the package a customer information request form. Being that I had never been requested to participate in a survey about underwear, I thought I'd read what possible questions about (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Underwear Survey

(...) Is that your *final* answer? (...) I use the tighty-whities for birth control. (...) DVDs in your BVDs? (...) Hanging out with friends? Sounds like the elastic is worn out. (...) How about skivvies AND a stogie? (...) That would never fly (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Underwear Survey

(...) You have to wear the elastic out. Otherwise they chafe terribly. (...) I think the whole point was the distinct lack of fly in the first place.(1) James (URL) As opposed to any other place. We'll just leave that to your imagination, you sick, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)