 Off-Topic / Fun / 3409
Re: Wrong group posting ruckus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:41:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Well!

Frank Filz wrote:

http://www.acme.com/products/canned/e-mail

I didn't get the error I expected.

There IS an acme.com but they don't seem to have canned email. They DO
have the phases of the moon, though.

I suppose in some sense I should have made sure I picked a host name
which didn't exist (of course there is no guarantee that at some time in
the future such a host would exist, and I don't yet have my own domain
to use...).

On the other hand, I appear to have pointed out an interesting web site.
Maybe I should e-mail the owner and suggest he put something in
/products/canned/e-mail (now had I done that before posting, it would
have been kind of fun waiting for peoples responses).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com