 Off-Topic / Fun / 3394
  Re: What might have been...

(...) Well, before LUGNET, remember, there was (and still is) RTL, and before that, there was ATL. Same crowd of people, more or less. --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What might have been...

(...) Er, my point was that what's happening now is absolutely nothing new. Many people have been disappointed every single year since I can remember (back to about November of 1993). Nothing has changed this year except it sounds this year like the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: What might have been...

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FKyLEt.DK8@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) I think his point was that back then there still would have been people who maligned the now-lusted after sets, and in the future the current (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)