 Off-Topic / Fun / 3368
Re: Cynicism (Was: Three Cheers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:37:38 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:
I've never met a cynic who became uncynical overnight by direct persuasion
or by happytalk.

I agree.  The more persuasion, happytalk, and Oreos offered to me overnight,
the less cynical *I* get.

I bet even Mike Stanley has his buttons, too.  I wonder if he'd ever admit
what they are over the net...?  :-,

Well, I'd bet a pitchfork or two what a couple might be;^)

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat