 Off-Topic / Fun / 3367
Re: scorpion show on TV -- quote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:08:10 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote in message <3824fbbf.458271@lugnet.com>...
There's a show about scorpions on in the other room, and I'm not really
paying attention to it, but I caught a few words from it...
  "...digestive enzymes digest the food into insect sludge..."
Eyewww.  I think I'll be turning the TV off now.
Well, I don't know, that isn't all that very different to what your
digestive system does, it's just human sludge instead of insect sludge...

Hmmm...  What -- or should I say *WHO* -- was on your sandwich, hmmm?  :-,

Ewwww, gross!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat