 Off-Topic / Fun / 3226
3225  |  3227
Subject:
Simpsons (was:Re: something nelug could do)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Jeremy Sproat writes:
"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:
[...] It also may just support their vision of
fanatical young men who live for toys and sci-fi. [...]

I also live for Oreos and Dr. Pepper.  Oh yeah, and the Simpsons.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat
Yeah.....Simpsons.....

Funny little story: The Simpsons was on at 10:00pm here in Chicago for quite
awhile. In September they removed it and replaced it with Frazier. Well,
apparently the station received quite a few complaints because it is now back
on at 10:00 (as well as 5:30 & 6:00). They announced the return with a cute
commercial about how the guy who made the decision has been reassigned (in the
background the guy is being carried away by two "suits".)

Julie