 Off-Topic / Fun / 3227
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Yes, this will obviosly not work in such extreme cases as this.  I am sure
that there are plenty of cases for which it WILL work though.

And my point was to build it up to the point where it COULD order your parts
directly for you.

Yeah, but like Steve said...<snip>

Neat!  I've transmogrified!

Wow.  I'm being mistaken for intelligent people.  That hasn't happened before.
;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/