 Off-Topic / Fun / 3127
Re: Timmy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Nope, it's used the same way in the US. I just didn't expect YOU trying
for a profit, isn't that rather a bit less touchy feely than you'd
rather? <grins, ducks and runs>

Hiding, huh?  Don't worry, I can be patient. You'll have to crawl
back out eventually, if only to ask me to send another cheque to
someone. I can thump you then...  :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com