 General / 8520
Re: Timmy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Robinson writes:
In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
Is it just me, or does everyone at LUGNET have a grudge against, or just • finds
Timmy (from the time cruisers series) incredibly annoying?

Look, I've never found Timmy particularly objectionable,
but if most of you think he's really so bad, I'll make you all an offer.
For a fee of $1 apiece, I'll take him off your hands: That's right.  If
you pay me $1 and send me your Timmy, I'll keep the Timmy so
that you never again feel so ashamed to have him in your collection.

For an extra $1 fee (you pay me $2 in total) I'll guarantee to hide
your Timmy away in a box and never use him in any of my own models.

As usual, of course, you can pay me by sending a US$ cheque to Larry
(though the Timmys should be sent directly to me.

Since everyone seems to hate their Timmys this much, I expect
to make quite a killing here. Wonder if I'll be able to retire on my
takings... :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

You weren't paying attention.  Timmy is singularly useful and fits a wide
variety of rolls.  My Lego sharks have pooled their resources and offer to take
Timmy off of anyone's hands for free (well, you have to pay shipping).  They
absolutely promise he will go to a good meal...uh....home!

Bruce