 Off-Topic / Fun / 3043
Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:54:02 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
This is rare, and John Morgan no doubt is NOT one of those people, but
it's important to remember that sometimes there ARE good reasons for
using all caps.

You mean John NEWTON.  I work with John Morgan - he's not an
all-capper.  :)  And unfortunately, he's not a Captain...

er, ah, yes... well some of us have different sorts of handicaps.

Wait, wait... I meant to do that!  I never make misteaks. You doubt me?
Well, did I *say* I was talking about John Newton? Now did I? Huh? :-) I
was talking about John Morgan all along. Just because I happened to
reference an append that references John Newton is just part of my
glorious plan, which you are just not in tune with... All will be
revealed to those who are worthy.

Ditto.

Thanks. IF you had actually caught me in an error, I would be thanking
you, anyway, :-)

lugnet.