 Off-Topic / Fun / 2350
Re: My Starcruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:44:56 GMT

David Simmons wrote:
Actually, it's an F-18.  F-16's only have a single taifin and one large
intake tunnel under the main fuselage.  F-18's have twin tailfins as well as
two smaller intake ports halfway down the fuselage.  Pardon my nitpicking
but I used to build LOTS of jet models when I was younger.

Well, I'll be a son of a motherless goat (1).  It does have two tailfins.
I'm usually pretty good at this, pegging fighter types as they fly overhead,
even with the sun behind them...  I goofed!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Not to be disparaging upon my parentage -- it's just a saying folks.  I
just prefer to be a SOAMG than a MO (monkey's uncle).

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>
http://www.io.com/~jsproat