 Off-Topic / Fun / 2293
Re: This has nothing to do with King Xerxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 05:16:16 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

Item 1) For all those tried-n-true hackers (which I'm not) or office-hamsters
(which I sorta am), which office/computer chair could you recommend for a
workstation? Willing to spend $100 - $200

We bought a nice one at Sam's Club for around $100. It is cloth (not
leather)has arms,
swivels,rocks and is height adjustable. I checked their site, but they
don' list it
(or anything else) for sale online. We checked office depot and office
mart and they
didn't have anything comparable. It's very comfortable, in fact, too
comfortable...
I spent far less time on the computer when I used to sit on the hard
wooden kitchen chair.
Julie

Item 2) Are there any good recommendations for an electric razor? Don't know
how much I'm willing to spend..

-Tom McD.
reporting for Spamcake 7 Eyewitness News..