 Off-Topic / Fun / 11440
Re: Christmas has been cancelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:26:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   I realize that the internet has changed the need for all of this printed material. You have to admit that there is something fun about staring at a catalog imagining all of the sets you do not have yet.

Plus, the internet is usually harder to look at while in the most popular “reading room” of your house...

;-)