 Off-Topic / Fun / 11186
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:45:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Any updates worth mentioning? I ask because I’m concerned that people will be denied access to my years of profound wisdom as archived in ot.debate.

I’ve been muddling through ok so far...

Baaa! Good one. Thank FSM that it was restored in time so that no permanent damage occured!

John, I had no idea that you’ve finally been touched by His Noodly Appendage and seen the light! This is good news indeed.

(Larritarianism is so last century, I’ve switched to Pastafarianism...)