 Administrative / General / 13298
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
I ask because I'm concerned that people will be denied access to my
years of profound wisdom as archived in ot.debate.

Hrm... ok, whoops, missed otd.  Restoring now, should be back soon.

Let us know if any other missing areas are discovered.

--Todd

.Space is missing too.

-Duane