 Off-Topic / Fun / 11183
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

   It’s true--I only deprecate my pseudo-self. My real self remains totally undeprecated.

Hmmm, I’m of 2 minds regarding the depiction of your undeprecated debunking.

Honesty compels me to admit that I misread that, so that it looked as if you were questioning my underappreciated spelunking.

Book’em, Guano! Actually, I’m in the dark on that topic.

Sounds to me like you’re totally batsh-- I mean, totally crazy.

Dave!

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.pushing-the-TOS