 Administrative / General / 13305
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:03:39 GMT

John Hansen wrote:
Last Thursday sometime after post 25482 was made to the
lugnet.robotics newsgroup I posted a reply to the thread entitled Re:
Why [no single language] is good for Mindstorms.  It was posted as a
reply to message #25475.  For some reason that post does not show in
the lugnet.robotics newsgroup.  Can someone tell me why it is not
there?  Is it possible that it was intentionally or accidentally
deleted by someone with administrative privileges?

I see no gaps in the robotics post sequence, so it must never have made it
to the server. I think even if it was awaiting authentication, it would
still be assigned a post number. It may have gotten caught in the hard drive
hiccup.

Frank