 Off-Topic / Fun / 11057 (-5)
  Re: Grups

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Evans wrote: <snip> (...) If I recall (strokes chin thoughtfully), the ep. was called 'Miri'--the oldest girl who started having a crush on JTK. As well, if I recall, it was either this one or 'The Children Shall Lead' (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My First Real Dive Into The World Of Mech-Dom: The KOP Trooper

(...) Heh heh. Alternately, you could also put down the term your daughter likes to use to describe us 'Lego Nerds'. -Dave (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Farkers love Lego

Three Lego references in this Photoshop contest: (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Announcing BrickFest 2005

(...) Your stuff? I heard it it got horribly changed in a freak Dremel accident. These sorts of requests might be better handled offline, not sure. XFUT off-topic.fun (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Nashville Star

One of my friends from Arkansas has made it to round 6 and there are only 4 contestants left! If you follow this show, I'd like to see support for Jody Evans: (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact