 Off-Topic / Fun / 11054
Re: Announcing BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Remind me to ask you what happened to my stuff from last year's BF :-)

me too...

Your stuff? I heard it it got horribly changed in a freak Dremel accident.

These sorts of requests might be better handled offline, not sure.

XFUT off-topic.fun