 Off-Topic / Fun / 10940
    Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) There was really nothing to refute. I was merely expressing my OPINIONS about your guidelines. I was asking an honest question about rule #5 though. What does it mean and was it meant to be sarcastic. I have no problem following a set of rules (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums —Steve Runnels
     (...) Of course it was. It's a shame you don't get that. (...) Thanks to your questioning, I actually now have a better understanding of what the MOC section is meant to be. I'll have to clarify this on the forum. The MOC section is meant as a place (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums —Paul Baulch
   (...) I totally agree. Frankly, if I'm going to be missing out on a MOC announcement because a moderator was presumptuous enough to delete it, then I'll be sticking to the forum where that doesn't happen. If this is a misunderstanding of the CSF (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)