 Off-Topic / Fun / 10562 (-5)
  PS2 or XBox?

We're looking to update the kids console for Christmas, so it's either a PS2 or an X-Box. Anyone have any opinions either way? We had a PS1 for a long time, so I'm more inclined to keep with it (plus the backward compatability). While I do (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Return of The King (was Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship))

I happened to catch an early preview of the film, and here a few spoilers for people who just can't wait to see it: 10. The events of the film take place in “real time” 9. “Narsil” turns out to have been the name of Aragorn’s sled when he was a boy (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers

Wayne- I concur with all of your points...especially the ones about the quietness of space and the Baltar character. It should be interesting to see what happens. Live it up, -sb (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers

(...) Yes, I saw that myself. The source I was speaking of earlier has apologized for being trustworthy with his sources. However, I do know it has been picked up for a very limited run to see how it fares. That usually means anywhere from 6-12 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Bizzard MOC

(...) snip (...) Dave, thanks for the props, but the subject was a total typo... sorry. tk (URL) Co-Curator of .Space> (URL) CEO Kane StarCrafters> (URL) CEO ExtraGlobal Express> (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact