 Off-Topic / Fun / 10559
Re: More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:
Whoops, I *just* realized I posted this to .space. I meant to post it to
off-topic.fun (which is where it's FUT). That's what I get for trying to post
quickly from work. :P

Sorry about that.

FWIW, galactica2003.net is reporting that SciFi has picked BSG up for the
summer.

-W

Yes, I saw that myself. The source I was speaking of earlier has apologized for
being trustworthy with his sources. However, I do know it has been picked up for
a very limited run to see how it fares. That usually means anywhere from 6-12
episodes. Although I did not like the mini, I will watch. Maybe it will grow on
me.
However, I will wait for official word from Scifi.

Remember Firefly? I thought that show was great, but once again some studio
executive moron did not think so. I know, I know, the ratings were not great,
but I think they would have picked up.

Hopefully, the large screen version that is being prepared will turn into a
continuation of Firefly on TV.