 Off-Topic / Fun / 10072 (-5)
  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) ! I'm still laughing ! :p Dave writes this super-long message and you simply just pick up on the ‘AA’ reference… -Really funny stuff.- ;) P.S. I really didn’t mean to hijack this thread. Sorry! (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Nemesis, thread two (Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship))

(...) Yeah, that's what I explained to them. In 'Star Trek' time, Voyager would have been home for a year or two before the events in this movie happened--presumably getting Voyager home mostly intact would have gained a promotion for Janeway. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Nemesis, thread two (Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship))

(...) Not sure of all the details (because I'm only a part-time geek), but I presume Janeway made the film for continuity's sake and because Jeri Ryan is busy with Boston Public. As far as the Romulans & Borg, there was some TNG episode regarding a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship)

(...) Ou-uch! I was watching Nemesis Saturday, there were two people sitting right next to me discussing Star Trek, and they were wondering if James Doohan was dead. Somehow they asked me... and then we had a great discussion about Star Trek. They (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship)

(...) That's pretty funny, in a tragic sort of way. Not quite as long ago, back in June of 1989, I saw Tim Burton's over-hyped "Batman" with a girl named, delightfully enough, Robin. After we'd taken our seats, but before the film had begun, I went (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact