 Off-Topic / Fun / 10057 (-5)
  Re: Help John find his mojo-logo

(...) I've used that on and off for some time now. I guess I've been more religious in using it of late. Actually, I'd like the Dave! better if it could be italicized - a Tolkienian word of power! Githoniel A Elbereth! JOHN. Hmmm (walking about it (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: NELUG at First annual Sleigh Bell Festival / Festival of Trees in Boston MA

We're a very progressive group...even more for a group located in the heart of the bible belt :) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: NELUG at First annual Sleigh Bell Festival / Festival of Trees in Boston MA

(...) c /vice/vise/ or else I will have to wonder what sort of stuff NGLTC actually does at their meetings! building vices and then running bricks through a B&D drill ??? Yikes. XFUT o-t.fun... (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?

(...) Oooh, now JOHN has one, too! Rats, all the good ones are taken! Here I am, still the same, Dave K. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New posting rules for members?

(...) Ya, I had to admit I snickered after I read that. All kidding aside though, having it ask you over and over who you are is symptomatic of a need to go through setup again and have it save the cookie with the identifying information on your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact