 Off-Topic / Fun / 10057
Re: Help John find his mojo-logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:41:02 GMT

-->Bruce<--

Okay, it now seems official, to me at least, that Bruce has now found himself a
cool new sig.

So, along with "Dave!" and "++Lar", we now have "-->Bruce<--".  Well, *I* want
in on the action!  So from now on, I am promoting the last three letters of my
name to capitals, to form the imperative "JOHN".

And now for the test run:

JOHN

I've used that on and off for some time now.  I guess I've been more
religious in using it of late.  Actually, I'd like the Dave! better if it
could be italicized - a Tolkienian word of power! Githoniel A Elbereth!

JOHN.  Hmmm (walking about it and observing it from all sides).  Seems too
biblical, like there should be a chapter and verse behind it.  Or perhaps
too Apple ][, with 40 characters and no lower case.  Or maybe it just has
the cap-lock I'M SHOUTING look.

John?
The opposite of "Dave!"?  Kinda indecisive.

~John~
Kind of a "surf's up!" look to it.  Gnarly, dude.

<--John-->
An outgoing personality, rather than the egocentric -->postyournamehere<--
look, but unfortunately derivitive.

-->John
Or is that too leftist?

John<--
Seems like your getting shoved to the left now.  Dang.  This is harder than
I thought.

$John$
Too capitalist (I hear Larry shouting, "Not possible!" in the background
somewhere).

^John^
The Devil made me do it!
____
/John\
Siege mentality?

/John/
Faux italics or the Speed Channel look?

J%hn
Playing the percentages?

###John
The visual version of dragging your fingernails across a blackboard.  Or is
slate archaic in a whiteboard world?

John][
They'll only get my Apple when they pry it from my cold dead fingers (oh
hey, I just realized I saw "Burger" Bill Heineman programming on a PC - he's
a dead man walking.  A comment that will confuse everyone but it makes sense
to me).

**John**
Four star opinion?

John(-
Every aspect of physics is enhanced if channeled through the Main Deflector
Screen.

jOhN
Not serious enough?

John 14:2
Now that is too Biblical.

6John9
Get your mind out of the gutter!  Just a suggestion if you are Pisces.

That should give you some options to choose from.  I like the tilde look
myself.  Maybe I'll have a snakey look with it...

~>Bruce<~