 Off-Topic / Fun / 10054
Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:36:00 GMT

-->Bruce<--

Okay, it now seems official, to me at least, that Bruce has now found himself a
cool new sig.

So, along with "Dave!" and "++Lar", we now have "-->Bruce<--".  Well, *I* want
in on the action!  So from now on, I am promoting the last three letters of my
name to capitals, to form the imperative "JOHN".

And now for the test run:

JOHN

Oooh, now JOHN has one, too!

Rats, all the good ones are taken!