 Off-Topic / Fun / 10053
Re: New posting rules for members?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes: • snip
I think you may have lost your cookies...
snip

cookies?  Idunno, marbles?  probably  :))

Ya, I had to admit I snickered after I read that.

All kidding aside though, having it ask you over and over who you are is
symptomatic of a need to go through setup again and have it save the cookie
with the identifying information on your system again.

Good luck!