 Off-Topic / Fun / 10017 (-5)
  Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99

(...) But I'm not. Really I'm not. Of course, not that I have ever worried about such a thing: (URL)Personally I've never even seen a green one. I have about four of the (...) I guess the reason I _thought_ they were silver also had to do with the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) That shows an area where a computer based game can get almost as good as a traditional RPG. This actually points out the existence of two forms of computer game, well three actually. One if the traditional single player game. Another is a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) One thing I've really missed from my college days is the time spent discussing rules and such. I think it really does help the game play to have such discussions, though not at the same time you're trying to actually play the game, and not (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) When you play do you keep an AIM window(s) open to the rest of your party or whatever? That helps a fair bit I think... (That, and when Nik and I are playing, we're either just down the hall or side by side) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) Actually, I love NWN, and I agree that the character development is very exciting to play. I go the extra step and actually develop a character history and try to role-play it (e.g. my Half-Orc Monk grew up being discriminated against, so now (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact