 Off-Topic / Fun / 10011
    Re: Lego RPG DraK'en. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would argue that NWN is about as close to a true RPG as has yet been done on a PC... it is a pretty accurate embodiment of the AD&D 3 rules, it allows for a specific dungeon master role, you are quite concerned with character advancement, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Lego RPG DraK'en. —John P. Henderson
   (...) Actually, I love NWN, and I agree that the character development is very exciting to play. I go the extra step and actually develop a character history and try to role-play it (e.g. my Half-Orc Monk grew up being discriminated against, so now (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Lego RPG DraK'en. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) When you play do you keep an AIM window(s) open to the rest of your party or whatever? That helps a fair bit I think... (That, and when Nik and I are playing, we're either just down the hall or side by side) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Lego RPG DraK'en. —Frank Filz
   (...) That shows an area where a computer based game can get almost as good as a traditional RPG. This actually points out the existence of two forms of computer game, well three actually. One if the traditional single player game. Another is a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)