 Off-Topic / Debate / 9946
    Re: Toys used to be so much better —Frank Filz
   (...) The Ultimate Soldier brand looks pretty impressive. I don't know how their quality is, but their figures and accessories look good, especially the vehicles, just a couple months ago, my TRU had a Ultimate Soldier Bradley box on the floor and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Toys used to be so much better —Mark Sandlin
     Frank Filz at ffilz@mindspring.com wrote: <snip> (...) Yes, indeedy. I accumulated wuite a hoard of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars this way. ;^) (...) The Space Shuttle with launch pad is also very impressive. I saw it at a toy shop about 4 years ago. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Toys used to be so much better —Dave Schuler
   (...) There's a newish line of WWII figures in 1/18 scale--not GIJoe, but even cooler, in my view. They're not as highly articulated as GIJoe, but they're more realistic. They also have a few vehicles, including a tank and a Mustang, both in 1/18 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)