 Off-Topic / Debate / 9785
9784  |  9786
Subject:
Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:12:28 GMT

Selçuk Göre wrote:
Ryan, could you please inform us about your profession/occupation? Just
wondering. I never think that science is a matter of "beliefs", so I
just wanted to learn which "facts" do you have under your "scientific
belief", and how can you obtain them.

Selçuk

I'm sorry, Selçuk, but I don't understand what exactly you are asking.
Could you please rephrase it?

BTW, I'm a seventeen-year-old college student.

Thanks,
--Ryan