 Off-Topic / Debate / 9711
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:11:47 GMT

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:52:01 GMT, "Ryan Farrington"
<ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote:

Robert:
I got a 95%, there explanation was a little lax though.  Someone once
told me that I belong to a murderous race of creatures whose vile
existence contaminates time itself affecting history with their
sadistic wickedness...   `, )

In this Robert is referring to me.

And so you're like what, the only non-sinner, righteous, d00d on the
planet?

No, I'm not.  I said in my post just before you said this that I ALSO AM A
SINNER.  I AM INHERENTLY EVIL.  Only God is perfect and sinless.

On a some what interesting side note, I'd just like to know, who
exactly asked Jesus to die for our sins?  I mean hypothetically
speaking let's say your religion is correct, Jesus died for our sins,
etc, etc.  I personally, feel that's wrong.  I am responsible for
every "bad" or negative thing I do in my life and I certainly would
NEVER hesitate to take full responsibility for what I've done, and if
that means burning in hell because that's how some deity views things,
well, so be it.  I personally would see it as rather ironic and would
burn in hell as a true martyr for mankind.  I can think of no greater
glory, in your hypothesis of how the universe works anyhow.  : )

Robert