 Off-Topic / Debate / 9712
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:12:57 GMT

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:29:03 GMT, "Ryan Farrington"
<ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote:

I love it when people think the ablity to think grants them some
special enlightened state.  Just because you can think doesn't
necesarily imply that you exist.  I think, therefore I think, nothing
more.

But then the question could be, who is this "I" that can think?  :)
(not intended as any insult to you, Robert)

-_o

Well not the left "I", somebody poked it.  He...he...he...  : )

Robert