 Off-Topic / Debate / 9269
    Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Yup, been there, done that. I think it was for a class in stratigraphy many years ago. It was the quietest place I have ever experienced in my life. We weren't out there for the trilobites (and well noted about the Horseshoe crab), but you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) I could say that about the horseshoe crabs at Point Pleasant, NJ. Is the geographical distribution wide on those? Do you get them in California? (Or are you not there anymore?) One specimen of a trilobite really stands out. It's the one with a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Tom Stangl
   (...) Hmmmm, are you allowed to pick them up and keep them, or is the area protected? If you can collect, I see a roadtrip in my near future. -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I haven't been there in a couple of decades, so I don't know what the policy is now. Certainly in the past you could collect them - it would be hard to enforce much in the middle of nowhere (don't take your low-slung sports car). Finding (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)