 Off-Topic / Debate / 913
  Re: New Web Page

(...) If you live in the US (do you?) guns are readily available to criminals. When I was in highschool (roughly 1985-6) I was periferally associated with a group of kids who brought guns from Texas to Missouri and sold them to other kids at a huge (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) I do not live in the US. Define 'readily available'. I can, with a certain amount of paperwork, go down to my local sporting goods store, or outdoor supplier, and pick up a hunting rifle or shotgun. I don't even know what I would have to do to (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) You're going to do what he says, huh? Even when he remembers that he forgot his mask, realises you probably ID'ed him very well (remember, you were pointing out how you'd be observing every detail, that's often a fairly noticable behaviour), (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) As (...) Subject to circumstances, obviously. (...) And anyone who invades my home, without a mask, without having the minimal intelligence necessary to check if there is anyone home first, is not at the top of the food chain. I am confident (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) You don't need a gun for that -- no invader could ever *find* them. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Ah, so there we have it. Canada. Now I understand. You guys have what, 2, maybe 3 people per square mile up there? Not enough people in one area to stir up the kind of trouble we have to deal with down here. :) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Unless they checked in his bed--(he sleeps with them ) (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)