 Off-Topic / Debate / 9047
Re: A whole new debate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:25:57 GMT

Guy Albertelli wrote:

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/faqs-qa.html (Question/answer pair #5)

It links to
Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

Fossil Hominid The Evidence for Human Evolution
ttp://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/

And a discussion of  Punctuated Equilibria
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/punc-eq.html

Please read my reply to Bruce.

And since you gave me a few huge websites to dig up the information I'll
return the favor:

http://www.christiananswers.net/creation/menu-fossils.html

which links to:
"What does the fossil record teach us about Evolution"
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c006.html

"Is there fossil evidence of 'missing links' between humans and apes?
Did ancient humans live millions of years ago?"
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c029.html

And many other articles that you my wish to read.

--
-TiM
NB, CA