 Off-Topic / Debate / 9016
9015  |  9017
Subject:
A whole new debate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 02:09:09 GMT

No matter what Jon or I say, it seems the only thing anyone wants to
argue is whether or not we understand what science is.  Although we have
both on more than one occasion asked for someone to cite a _specific_
example of why the Creation theory contradicts emperical science (that
which is observable, testable, and repeatable) I have yet to see one.
Therefore, I will shift places from "defensive" to "offensive"

So, for the purposes of this thread, let's pretend that nobody has said
anything about anything concerning Evolution and/or Creation and that I
didn't say anything in this message preceding this sentence.

Assume that this message is the first ever posted in this newsgroup.
-----BEGIN NEW MESSAGE BELOW THIS LINE-----

If you do not believe in Creationism (http://www.m-w.com lookup
"creationism"), please anser the following question.

Where are the billions of transitional fossils that should be there if
your theory is right? Billions! Not a handful of questionable
transitions. Why don't we see a reasonably smooth continuum among all
living creatures, or in the fossil record, or both?
(from http://www.creationscience.com/quest.shtml)

Also, FYI, I present to you a very real challenge:
http://www.creationscience.com/debate.html

--
-TiM
NB, CA