 Off-Topic / Debate / 9048
Re: Which was Created first man or animals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:33:13 GMT

Guy Albertelli wrote:

This whole creation debate gives me a place to ask something that has
always bothered me.

How do Creationists reconcile the two stories of creation.
G1.1-2.3 and G2.4-

Notable diferences

-order in which man / animal plants get created
-"day" in which creatures are created
-commands given to the first man and woman

I really would like to know what Creationists believe.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-ordercreation.html

then read:

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c023.html

--