 Off-Topic / Debate / 8614
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:02:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

-Lego good, Canada great-®

as this new fiat doesn't seem an example of greatness.

Hey Larry, we were talking about Canadian gun control here....don't get
me all riled up in the Canada vs. US debate....I'll be in front of the
computer all night :)

mumble mumble.....ignorant americmumble stupimumble bastamumble don't
know theirmumblehead from theimumble asmumble mumble grumble.

--
-TiM
NB, CA

(/Note --- above writings are not meant to offend/)