 Off-Topic / Debate / 8601
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:57:26 GMT

Richard makes some good points, Canada is indeed different than the US in
many ways. So I snipped them.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Noeckel writes:

Yet, the good and law-abiding citizens are penalized for
a simple possession.

Indeed.

Given the above, can you help me reconcile the apparent contradiction in
your slogan:

-Lego good, Canada great-®

as this new fiat doesn't seem an example of greatness.

++Lar