 Off-Topic / Debate / 8602
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:56:27 GMT

James Powell at wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca wrote:

Even traveling through some parts of the US that
I have been warned about (Seattle, LA), I have NEVER felt afraid enough to be
worried that I was not armed.

You've been warned about Seattle? Really?

What have people warned you about?

Just curious, since I live in the Seattle area and I think it's pretty safe
in general.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations