 Off-Topic / Debate / 8595
    Re: My Gun Control Rant —Tim Culberson
   (...) I think we're arguing about a matter of wording here - While it is true that you should never point a gun at a person without AT LEAST being in a state where it is "OK" _IF_ the gun does get fired and does kill (in a situation where the other (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Gun Control Rant —James Powell
    (...) That's why I think parts of the law are -stupid-, but parts of it to my mind make sense- such as requiring licences that have as a requirement, training. It comes down to the fact that we needed some changes to the law, but what we got was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Gun Control Rant —Tim Culberson
   (...) Well I guess that you and I aren't acutally debating that much then since my original post to start this thread was arguing specifically the new gun registration laws. Requirements for a liscence and training are and have been for at least a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)