 Off-Topic / Debate / 8282
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:

Pardon me but, are you really saying that Jesus is living here with us
_today_? Like Elvis?

No, silly, not like Elvis.

For one thing, Jesus doesn't have a secret love nest penthouse suite at the
top of a famous, but unnamed Las Vegas hotel, and for another thing, Jesus
has never been abducted by aliens and had his brain removed, CAT scanned,
and replaced with a bioelectronic simulacrum, then released to an
unsuspecting public.

Don't you know anything? I know the above are true because I read them in
the Star.

++Lar